Wednesday, July 4, 2018

How we danced one summer


I had just started a summer course at college, beginning in April and ending in September.

Half of the course participants were girls of various ages and attitudes.

The winter had been long for me and I was totally charged. I really wanted my own girlfriend by now, 20 years old.

What a cornucopia of girls there were, all around me.

I met some friends that I had known from before and made many new. These guys were far more experienced in the woman-department than I was.

The classes were great, the food was good and I quite enjoyed my single room, some 400 metres from the main building.



Spring led to summer and the sun set for shorter and shorter periods.

Many evenings were free, without any really hard study assignments.

I looked over the girls and went for soda-dates with some, just a short jaunt to the local café. I would talk to them, find out a bit of who they were and ultimately feel quite stupid.

I didn’t know how to approach a girl.

My friends, some who had cars, seemed to make great success and sleep with various girls. Not me. I was stuck as too timid.
I decided to change my technique. 

Focus. 

There was this girl, without a boyfriend at the time, that I really liked. I stayed close. We had tea together and sat in the park with our friends.

One night, it was still early summer and quite cold, we sat outside listening to a friend play the guitar and sing.

My hands started wandering over her body and, eventually, I caressed her netherlands. She liked that, opened her legs wider and I would use my full hand.

The music had long stopped, we were alone a bit from the main building, leaning back on a blanket. I continued massaging her on the outside of her jeans and she let out little yelps for joy. Needless to say, I ejaculated in my pants more than once that evening.
No intercourse.

We went out for a walk the next night and ended up in a sun-warmed greenhouse, all alone. Here, I took her blouse and bra off and kissed her nipples and caressed her breasts.

Gradually, as the evenings wore on, we became more and more adventurous but stayed with petting.

A long weekend was coming up and I invited her to come stay with me for a couple of days. She accepted and we left together on my scooter.


My mother welcomed my new girlfriend with open arms. Had her son finally gotten a girlfriend of substance, one who would come more than once?

For the night, Lill was offered a temporary bed in the living room. That’s where she retired. We had a deal, she would come to my room when things were quiet.

She did.

What a moment, I had a real woman in my bed for the night, not just another 15 minute romp that would end all too soon. We continued with our petting and, finally, had full intercourse. I think we did that at least four times before morning.

We were in the same class and saw quite a bit of each other as the summer course continued.

It seemed as if many new relationships were formed. No doubt, there was much sex between friends.

The funniest experience of mine was when we were on a drive. The owner of the car was in the rear seat with his latest girlfriend. I was driving with a classmate, not my girlfriend, in the passenger seat.
The couple in the rear seat started to make love, very quietly. I noticed and got a new worry, how to conceal for the front seat passenger, a confirmed virgin with zero knowledge, what was going on in the rear seat.

I played the radio, we talked about the nature and what we would do when we got to the dance palace where we were all to meet the rest of our classmates.

She never acknowledged that she registered what was going on, only a few centimetres behind her back.

A good sport or just very unobservant?

I never found out. She never told.

The summer may have started off rather chilly but soon turned warm. I always carried a blanket, wrapped in plastic, on the rear carrier of my scooter. Why?

To stop and enjoy nature, of course.

Lill and I liked to explore the neighbourhood, and often stopped to enjoy some close company. She, obviously, enjoyed impromptu sex-sessions as much as I did.

The blanket was well used by the end of the summer. You’d be surprised to know how many secluded and sunny places there are in the forest, not too far from the road.

I was invited to visit her parents and even to stay the odd night, the distance was too far to drive, in return, in one day on my scooter.
Her father took a dim view of my capabilities, both as a possible future husband to her daughter and how smart I was. Not that the subjects were ever discussed, but..

We were forced to go to bed in different rooms in separate parts of their home, but we usually converged in one bed for a few hours every night.

Oh, for their joys of having a 19-year old daughter with a boyfriend sleeping over. I think they wished really hard for me to go away but I was invited back several times.

Her father, for some reason, didn’t have a regular driver’s license, only one for a motorcycle.

He owned a three-wheel Isetta, a German made two-person car. I was, technically, not allowed to drive it but Lill, who had no license, would drive it far away from the house that we were out of sight. Then I would take over.




A small car with a heater for late night jaunts. Such joy.

The life at the college was, as you can well imagine, very fulfilling. I was part of a select group of friends and we liked being together in the evenings.

Then I got called in for a week of military reserve duty. That was to be carried out about an hour’s drive away.

I did my military daily duties from 08 – 16, then I drove to the college.

Needless to say, I didn’t get my eight hours beauty-sleep every night.

One early morning, I took off from my room at about 07 to be at the camp in time to start. I was sleepy and a little short of time so – I decided to skip a stop sign.

I felt, more than heard the horn and the brakes of the oncoming heavy truck. I was going too fast to stop and steered into the ditch. The truck disappeared in the distance.

The landing was hard, but I was in full protective clothing and all extremities stayed in place. The scooter restarted easily, but now had a new scratch on the side.

It may have taken only a few moments until I was back on the road, a bit shaken up but otherwise fine. Those moments imprinted in my mind, for life.

Yeah who ignores stop signs…

As the fall approached it had become quite clear to me that Lill was not a woman for me, she had far too many hard corners. At times, she did things without any regard for her family or friends. It wasn’t that she was overly selfish, she just had her unbendable preconceived ideas about many things.

We didn’t break up in a nice manner, I didn’t tell her to her face that our summer affair was over. I wrote a letter.

Stupid, I agree.

She became extremely angry and told me off in a brief telephone discussion. We didn’t meet or talk to each other again for the next 50 years. I learned that she had, soon after our breakup, reconnected with the boyfriend from the summer before. They soon got married.

I, on my part, considered myself single again.

Did I start looking or just see? My hormones were rushing, and having had a summer of practically unlimited sex, abstinence was hard on me.

I met a girl who I, in my well practiced manner, I would take the bra off and kiss on her naked breasts. She was, however, unwilling to have sex with me.

“Once you start, you will never stop”, she said.

She was right in that.

My next girl was also pretty, with pointed breasts, the bra-style of the time. It took me a while to get her bra off, but I succeeded.
We would visit the greenhouse after dark, now one of the few places that was warm. She liked to wear very tight and good looking jeans, but they were too tight to get a hand inside. I would rub myself against her tight jeans until I ejaculated in my pants. It felt very good, but rather strange to walk home after that. My pants were all wet on the inside of the legs.

The headmaster’s home was being renovated and was full of construction material. It was well heated and had an unlocked front door. That became our little love nest for petting.

She showed up, time after time in very tightfitting jeans, so tight that I think they were sown on. Eventually I convinced her to put on something a little more loose-fitting with buttons.

She did.

I unbuttoned the buttons and we could finally make love.

My latest girlfriend was right, once you have started, you will never stop.

I found out that she liked it and we never stopped.

Once, we went to a married friend of hers. We slept in the living room. The next morning there were six used condoms in the waste basket.

I never as much as looked at another woman again. We stayed together for the next 43 years "till death did us apart".

Now? I'm remarried...

----------------------------
If you want to read my memoirs, "The seasons of Man", buy the book here:

https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bengt+lindvall+the+seasons+of+a+man

No comments:

Post a Comment